Saturday, September 5, 2009

** De Rosa Idol ** For Sale


I am trying to sell this De Rosa Idol for a friend. Bike size is good for someone from 5'5 to 5'7. Could fit a 5'8" person with a short inseam. Top tube is 52.50 cm TT. Here is the link to the ad from craigslist : http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bik/1358959200.html

I would consider buying this bike for myself but it's just a little bit too small for me. Hope someone jump on this as I think this is a good deal. Everything is like new (Frame, SLR saddle, FSA K-Force Wing Carbon Handlebar, FSA K-Force Carbon Stem) except the Dura Ace components which has about 1000 miles.
Anh Quang, you had inquired about this bike when I had listed on ebay but I don't think this will fit you unless you have a short inseam. The specs of the bike and geometry are on the ad. Check it out :-)


My friend Devan wants $3500 for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment