Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mix Photos

Cleaning up my 2010 e-mails, and saw these mix photos from Anh Cuong. I always like these mix ones from him. Hope everyone enjoy them!

Thanks for your recent responses to my e-mail on the Rider's Profile. I really enjoyed reading everyone's comments!

Photo - Return of Fixie Girl Ride 01_10_10

Photo - Ride 02_21_10

Photo - Ride 02_28_10

Photo - Ride 03_21_10

Photo - Cap't B-Day 04_18_10

Photo - Ride 04_24_10

Photo - Photo Shoot 05_02_10

Photo - Photo Shoot 05_02_10

Photo - Nancy's B-Day Ride 05_23_10

Out,
Phong

3 comments:

  1. I wonder what would be like 10 - 15 years from now when we look back at these precious pics. Memories, memories...good old memories! But one thing for sure I will continuing riding with VV then group "S" (senior) will be formed LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Toan. I know a lot of old guys who ride better than a lot of the young guys. We will kick some serious a$$ with our S Group!

    Fashion and passion will still be in. In the S Group we will have on tight spandex with our beer belly gut hanging out ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice collages of moment in time. Good job Cuong!

    You are only as old as you feel. Riding make me feel young like those days when all I have to worry about is studying :-) I plan to ride on and on and on...

    ReplyDelete