Monday, August 31, 2009

Linh's New Whip


Sorry for the low quality picture...it was taken with my cell phone camera. I may be biased since this is Linh's bike but I must tout that her bike is gorgeous and sexy in person. I get hard just looking at it 8======) haha

Here is the low down on Linh's new whip:

Frame/Fork: Colnago CX-1 (42cm sloping)
Wheels: Reynolds Solitude
Brake Levers: SRAM Red
Brake Calipers: Zero Gravity Negative G Ti
Rear Derailleur: SRAM Red
Front Derailleur: SRAM Force
Crankset: SRAM Red, 165mm arm length with 34/50 chain ring
Cassette: SRAM Red, 11-28
Chain: SRAM Red
Stem: Ritchey Carbon 4-Axis, 90mm
Bar: Ritchey Carbon Evolution, 38cm wide, 131mm drop
Headset: Colnago
Post & Clamp: Colnago
Saddle: Prologo Choice Ti 1.4

Linh forgot to weigh the bike when she picked it up, but it feels about 15.4 pounds.

4 comments:

  1. Man..I know where you live and I'm going to JACK it.. fits me perfect.. me short

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Here come Team Colnago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't worry about weight bros. I'll bring the scale on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. notice she has the bar slammed and the stem flipped upside down. that is so gangster!

    ReplyDelete