Monday, August 31, 2009

This is one of the coolest pictures I have seen. This is from the ride that LA did in Ireland...the one he twitted 3 hours before for anyone who wanted to join him for a ride. 1000+ people came out forcing the cops to shut down the streets for Lance.

To me this picture says what cycling is about....all of us are the same whether you are a world class athlete or beer belly drunk all the time. We ride to connect with ourselves and also with those around us. No one is better or worst and LA captures that with this ride. His global reach and effect is amazing!

I hope everyone remembers this picture that it is OK to ride slow at times to make new friends and connect with new members :) you know...Linh and I can use the company at the back of the train at times :)

1 comment:

  1. The power of twitter is "unbelievable" go check it out for yourself.. now at least when Lance is in the OC.. and tweets.. you boys can ride next to him...! www.twitter.com/veloviet sorry I had no images or access to photos.. so I just use some web tricks..

    PS.. please have your leader/captain..contact me..

    I hope you tight lovers like it..

    ReplyDelete