Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I don't know about you, but I need an excuse to go to Las Vegas. Usually the excuse is a bachelor party. But all my old friends are married now. However, now since I got into cycling I can use the sport as excuse to go to Sin City!

On Oct. 10th, RTV is holding a bike event that is one of the biggest in Las Vegas (about 500 riders). There is a 35, 62, and 118 mile ride taking you through some of the most scenic routes in Vegas.

Learn more about this event here: http://www.rtcsnv.com/vivabikevegas/

Linh and I will most likely do the 65 mile ride and may dabble in the 118 mile before turning back. Tour de Palm Springs is still our target to complete a century ride so don't want to kill moment and go over 100 miles now :)

Really though I just want to hit the poker tables and get drunk at the Wynn or one of those fancy hotels with hot chicks walking around every where! I just love Las Vegas and what it symbolizes!

Anyone else interested in this event?

damn...I still have to get linh's permission but if some V V peeps go then it makes my case stronger to attend. haha

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh damn it! Just found out I have a wedding to attend on the 10th :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well... I was gonna ride with you...: )

    ReplyDelete